WHOI-TV FAN BLOG

Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Little off the Subject, However it's 19 Related

Okay, I just can't wait until Thursday on HOI.

Not because of the news... although it's a fave of mine. But because it's the return of brand spanking new ABC shows.

My absolute favorite show (if you're not watching... you are missing out) is "Grey's Anatomy". Let me tell you how big of a freak I am. Not only do I have Season 1 and 2 on DVD... and the musical soundtracks of Season 1 and 2... but I've also ordered a couple of things from ABC.com including a Grey's Anatomy coffee mug, and some Grey's gear.

ABC is sooo over priced... but the stuff is worth it.

So if you see a guy around town sporting a Grey's Anatomy cap... you'll know it's me.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kim Wells said...

Ok, Jeff -- get back to blogging! What do you think about Gretchen doing "High School Musical"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home