WHOI-TV FAN BLOG

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gretchen Wirtz at 10pm???

I had to delete the last blog... because of the large amounts of spam, and the fact that I couldn't keep it completely up to date... but the last post I had up had comments about Gretchen Wirtz filling in for Jen Christensen at 10pm.

I saw Gretchen on those 10pm newscasts and thought she did terrific... and was excited that she's been with HOI 19 for such a long time now... I hope she stays there for a while, and that they are paying her good money (don't everyone start laughing at once).

Gretchen at 10pm works, but she's too good in the morning. I just couldn't imaging not waking up and turning on the tube to find Gretchen and Mark on 19. It's now become my new routine... "Daybreak" is the show to watch!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Randall said...

I agree, Gretchen is great to watch and I hope she stays on mornings as I too, watch. She is good on the eyes. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home