WHOI-TV FAN BLOG

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sooooo Did Not Keep My New Years Resolution

Okay, so I didn't keep my "New Year's Resolution" by posting new subjects here at the HOI fan blog... but that doesn't mean that I haven't been watching... I have, really I have.

Which means I have just tons to gab about.

First, I should probably address the new look to the site.

It's a blogger template... because my other page looked too professional. I hadn't checked my email in a while... and it seemed like so much of that mail was either (1) spam... lots of spam, (2) commenters, and (3) viewers who believed that my site was part of HOINEWS.com.

That last one gets me... because it was clearly written that I WAS NOT AFFILIATED WITH WHOI-TV... but, still folks thought I was.

So, I emailed them back that I wasn't affiliated with 19... and decided to have a site that was just plain and ordinary.

This site looks as dull as HOI 19's new theme music package sounds. (rim shot anyone?)

I'm still a fan though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home